How can I avoid occasional purchases on the Google Play Store?
Q: How can I avoid occasional purchases on the Google Play Store?
A: To avoid in-game purchases, you need to configure the Google Play Store settings.
To do this, do the following:
1. Sign in to the Google Play Store
2. Enter the “Settings” menu;
3. Find the “Personal” section and select “Use password to block purchases”;
4. Enter the password and click “Confirm”;
5. As soon as you change the settings, at any next purchase in the game you will have to enter the password.
Back to FAQ